Friday, March 6, 2015

Merry & Bright...

Hello Festive fans!

I just posted a Christmas card over to my personal blog, and I thought I should share here as well, just to feed your lust for Christmas!

I finally tackled the watercolour-white-embossing-powder look, and like how this made it easy for me to look like I know what I'm doing!


I used a Flourishes stamp set (no longer available, as Flourishes has closed their doors), and am quite happy with how it turned out. That sounds like I'm tooting my own horn, but really, I just think the stamps make me look better than I really am!

Are you keeping up with your Christmas cards? I actually do have a fair stash since I sent out only a handful last year, but I do plan to keep building them up!

8 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful!

stampwithsandy said...

Wow, so gorgeous! Your watercoloring is just stunning, and what a beautiful image. TFS.

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful Meredith!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!! I have tons of cards now for next year!!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card

Marie Bingaman said...

Meredith, this card is gorgeous! LOVE it! :)

anja curvers said...

This is awesome and yes I try to keep it up a card a week.

jan metcalf said...

Lovely!